Thursday, April 16, 2009

New gadgets...


Just a quick add on to yesterdays posting.

Thanks to so many who have offered advice, input and information not only to the group, but to me personally.

As a small token of my appreciation, I am working dilligently to keep things fresh here on the blog....so....

I would like to introduce "NW Wine Lovers Radio"...which I hope you will find relaxing, soul pleasing and the perfect compliment to any varietal you are about to enjoy...and I would also like to introduce the all new "Woody Allen Quote of the Day"....

Why...well....frankly because it was there and I love Woody Allen...
Lastly, after talking with several of the industry folks and asking them what they were doing for advertisiing, it was pretty evidnet thaat several of the members were already using google ads for click-through placement, SO...I added the counterpart "Ad Sense" in order to feature wine related ads on the blog....Check it out!!

Enjoy and Thanks Again...
Wayne-O

1 comment:

Bernard and Eva said...

Great Woody Allen comments! Good luck on the job search, and let us know if you hear of any wine events around Portland, so we can post them at www.portlandoregonwine.com

Thanks,

Bernard and Eva